Dr Alison Crossley writes about life in Begbroke Science Park over the last decade.
17th April 2013, University of Surrey
Oxford Materials Characterisation Services
OMCS offers a comprehensive service for the investigation of materials and materials related problems. Our expert knowledge and extensive facilities can be used in a variety of ways to support our customers including:
- full structural and compositional characterisation service
- provision of data only
- routine quality control analysis
- training for customers to use facilities
- collaborative research projects
- access to wider materials networks and capabilities
Industry Sectors that have found OMCS as a useful resource include automotive and aerospace, coatings, forensics, medical devices, electronics, geology, archeology etc....